Transition Care Program
Juniper’s Transition Care Program provides short term care for up to 12 weeks for those that need additional support at the end of a hospital visit.
You can receive this care in a residential home, your own home, or a combination of both.
This goal-orientated program looks to improve your health and mobility so that you can continue to live independently at home.
For customers that may need longer term support and care, the program gives you time to explore options for living arrangements.
Juniper will collaborate with you to achieve the best outcomes with a range of services from multi-disciplinary teams to meet your wellbeing goals.
Transition Care Program Services
- Medical Support, such as nursing
- Social Support through a social worker and case manager
- Therapy Support, such as low-intensity physiotherapy and occupational therapy
- Personal Care, such as showering
- Domestic Assistance, such as cleaning and meal preparation
- Transport to and from medical appointments
If you are in a Juniper Residential Aged Care home, you will have your own bedroom with ensuite, and meals provided.
How to access Transition Care
You can access Juniper’s Transition Care Program through a referral from the Aged Care Hub. To find out more go to healthywa.wa.gov.au
Juniper Home and Community Care
In your own home, servicing East, North and South Metropolitan Perth.Home and Community Care
1 Lewis Rd, Martin WA 6110Juniper Hayloft Residential Aged Care, Martin
Juniper Charles Jenkins
4-10 Hayman Rd, Bentley WA 6102Juniper Charles Jenkins Transition Care, Bentley
Juniper Annesley (coming in early 2024)
145-147 Hill View Terrace, Bentley WA 6102Juniper Annesley Residential Aged Care, Bentley
11 Townsend St, Lockyer Albany WA 6330Juniper Korumup Residential Aged Care, Albany, Lockyer
Transition Care costs
A Basic Daily Fee is payable for those that can afford to do so. Inability to pay fees will not affect access to the Program.
In determining your capacity to pay fees, Juniper will consider any exceptional and unavoidable expenses incurred by you through a Juniper financial hardship application.
Basic Daily Fee
- Receiving services in your own home – $12.10 per day
- Receiving services within a Residential Aged Care home -$60.86 per day
Current customers contact details
- Juniper Hayloft TCP reception: 08 6363 6719
- Juniper Korumup TCP reception: 08 6821 3500
- Juniper Charles Jenkins TCP reception: 08 6363 6710
- Juniper Home and Community Care TCP reception: 08 6119 5061