Day Therapy Centres
Engaging with others, exercise and activities are some of the best ways to maintain your friendships, wellbeing and outlook. So what better way to boost your day and enjoy the company of friends at one of our welcoming day therapy centres?
If you’re 65 and over, our centres bring you a wide range of services to enable wellness and vitality. We offer Podiatry, Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy and more at two convenient metro locations, north and south of the river.
How we can help?
Our Day Therapy Centres offer a wide choice of services for individuals including:
- Friendly advice and information regarding your physical health and wellbeing
- Personalised assessment and treatment options
- Prescription, fitting and adjustment of your mobility aids
- Group activities for your health and wellbeing including gentle fitness classes, hydrotherapy and balance groups
- Fun mini gyms with personalised exercise programs.
Choose a program that’s right for you or talk to our team about how we may tailor our activities to suit.
Get started and join in
You can access our Day Therapy Centre services in several ways. If you receive a referral from My Aged Care you can attend Juniper’s Day Therapy Centres via the government funded CHSP Program or as part of a Home Care Package. Alternatively you can attend the Day Therapy Centres as a private ‘Fee for Service’ client.
Day Therapy, Bentley
The Boulevard, Rowethorpe
Day Therapy, Juniper Chrystal Halliday
27 Prisk Street, Karrinyup