What we stand for
We believe in celebrating life, and strive to add value to the communities in which we operate, where our staff and volunteers work to achieve our Vision and Mission.
A good life for all our people.
To enhance the independence, spiritual fulfilment and enjoyment of life of older people through care, accommodation and support services.
Our Core Values
- Welcome is being warm, friendly, gracious, empathetic to all, and open to new ideas.
- Respect is valuing people for their uniqueness and being just and honest in our dealings.
- Compassion is caring for others and responding to need using the highest standards to provide comfort and enable healing.
- Hope is looking forward with confidence and expectation.
Our Guiding Principles
Juniper’s Guiding Principles provide us with direction in achieving our Vision and Mission, where we:
- Respect each person’s physical, spiritual, emotional and social needs
- Empower each person to exercise choice and control over their lives
- Strive to enhance personal freedom and independent functioning
- Provide care services based on holistic needs assessment
- Encourage people to develop their spirituality
- Encourage people to engage with community to counter social isolation
- Respect each person’s right to die with dignity and in peace