At Juniper, the well-being and safety of our residents, clients, staff and volunteers is always our priority. We are well prepared for COVID-19 and are confident in managing the virus at our homes, sites and services.
Click here for current information from the WA Government.
Juniper Residential Aged Care and TCP – Visiting Requirements
We have implemented precautionary measures to minimise the risk of any of our residents potentially being exposed to COVID-19.
Juniper visiting guidelines are as follows:
- Evidence of a negative RAT test is to be provided upon the day of entry. All visitors must provide photo evidence of a negative RAT taken on the same day, with the date and initials written on the test cassette. Alternatively, visitors can complete the test on-site.
- Masks are optional for staff, residents, and visitors. Unless necessary due to Residents being unwell with an Acute Respiratory Infection.
- Visitors are encouraged to stay up to date with COVID-19 and Influenza vaccinations.
- Visitors access – visitors are welcome, the usual booking process continues.
During your visit, we kindly ask for your continued vigilance in adhering to infection prevention control measures, including maintaining regular hand hygiene, practicing physical distancing, and staying home if unwell.
Please note, at times when the risk of infection is higher you will be informed on any increased measures put in place. Click here for Juniper’s Acute Respiratory Infection (ARI) Visitor Guidelines.
Home and Community Care
If you are a client and have been exposed to COVID-19, please notify your service co-ordinator as soon as possible.
As we have proven in previous times of community transmission, we are well prepared to deal with this situation and we are committed to protecting the health and safety of our residents, clients, staff and volunteers as our highest priority.
Thank you for your patience and understanding, if you have any questions, please contact your site/service manager and check the WA State Government COVID-19 website.
- 24-hr Coronavirus Health Information Line – 1800 020 080