At Juniper, the well-being and safety of our residents, clients, staff and volunteers is always our priority. We are well prepared for COVID-19 and are confident in managing the virus at our homes, sites and services.
On this page, you will find all Juniper COVID-19 updates and government information as well as links to our media statements. If you are a family member or loved one of a resident at a residential home and there are COVID-19 cases, the nominated representative will be contacted personally by staff at that site.
Juniper COVID-19 Information
Juniper Residential Aged Care – Visiting Requirements
We have implemented precautionary measures to minimise the risk of any of our residents potentially being exposed to COVID-19.
The majority of these rules have been mandated by the WA Government. Click here for more information about WA Government mandates.
Juniper visiting guidelines are as follows:
- 2 visitors per resident at a time.
- Visitors must continue to stay away if they are unwell or showing any respiratory symptoms.
- Visitors must wear a mask at all times and practice good hand hygiene.
- Visitors who are considered a close contact with symptoms should not visit any aged care home for seven days as per health guidelines.
- Visitors must show evidence of a negative Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) on the day of visiting. We encourage all visitors to carry out a RAT before arriving at our aged care homes, however if you cannot access one, Juniper will provide one upon your arrival.
- If not done already, visitors must provide proof of COVID-19 and Influenza vaccination.
The health and wellbeing of your loved one continues to be our priority. Thank you for your ongoing support during this challenging time.
If you have any questions, please contact your site or service manager.
Home and Community Care
All Home and Community Care staff will wear masks at all times and will utilise a screening tool prior to entering a client’s home. If you are a client and you have been to an exposure site, please notify your service co-ordinator as soon as possible.
As we have proven in previous times of community transmission, we are well prepared to deal with this situation and we are committed to protecting the health and safety of our residents, clients, staff and volunteers as our highest priority.
Thank you for your patience and understanding, if you have any questions, please contact your site/service manager and check the WA State Government COVID-19 website.
- 24-hr Coronavirus Health Information Line – 1800 020 080