Juniper is committed to ensuring our website is as accessible as possible to all audiences.
We are working hard to improve the quality of our site to meet the highest accessibility standards: for the most part, our pages should meet or exceed the WCAG2.0 Level A standard, and should be easily navigable using assistive technologies.
If you experience any issues related to accessibility, please let us know and we will endeavour to make further improvements.
If you find the text too small you can increase its size on this website, and on most other websites. To do so, follow these instructions:
- PC/ Internet Explorer 10
- From the menu bar underneath the search field, select Page and point to Text size
- PC/ other browsers Increase text size: Hold down the CTRL key and press +
- Decrease text size: Hold down the CTRL key and press - Mac / all browsers
- Increase text size: Hold down the Command key and press +
- Decrease text size: Hold down the Command key and press -
Occasionally it is necessary for us to provide information on this website in PDF format. We will endeavour to ensure that all PDF documents available on this website are correctly tagged. And that they are readable by screen readers and assistive technologies.
If you experience any difficulty accessing the information in any PDF document provided by us, please let us know. And we will provide you with the information in an alternative format.